RedFynn Payment Gateway
Our RedFynn Payment Gateway allows you to utilize our flexible Application Program Interface (API) to connect to your software with a powerful processing platform. We have several methods available to integrate your software to the RedFynn Payment Gateway. The following will give you a brief breakdown of each method. These options vary based on ease of integration, available resources, and features.
Transaction Request APIs
Three-Step Redirect API
For quick setup and the smallest PCI footprint, the Three-Step Redirect is the best integration method. This option allows you to quickly generate a payment form to collect and send secure customer information directly to the payment gateway.
- Submit all transaction details to the Payment Gateway, except the customer's sensitive payment information. The Payment Gateway will return a variable form-URL.
- Create an HTML form to collect the customer's sensitive payment information, and use the form-URL, which the Payment Gateway returns as the submit action in said form.
- Once the customer has been redirected, obtain the token-id and complete the transaction through an HTTPS POST, including the token-id, which abstracts the sensitive payment information collected directly by the Payment Gateway.
Direct Post API
The Direct Post API is a simple integration method for both web-based and non-web-based payment applications. This method has the flexibility to seamlessly integrate your new or existing application, for a completely transparent customer experience.
- The customer sends their payment information to the merchant's website.
- The merchant website posts the payment data to the Payment Gateway.
- The Payment Gateway responds immediately with the results of the transactions.
- The merchant website displays the appropriate message to the customer.
Transaction Retrieval API
While our online reporting interface allows merchants to quickly and easily retrieve detailed information about past transactions, a need for additional flexibility may be required. For example, a merchant may have custom accounting software which requires up-to-date information about the settlement status of all credit card transactions every day.
This method describes how developers can query our reporting engine directly, to retrieve transaction reports in a machine readable format. Once the data has been retrieved, it can then be parsed and imported into a variety of software applications.
Turn-key Shopping Carts
QuickClick Shopping Cart
QuickClick is a great option for e-commerce merchants who do not have an IT team or developer on staff. A button-generator is included, which allows merchants to create website links to products and services without any previous development experience.
Here are three button types, which are very easy to setup:
- Shopping Cart Button: Will connect products built with this button, will connect type so customers can add several products to the cart system. Also supports Recurring Billing.
- Fixed Price Button: Does not connect to the 'Shopping Cart' system and will only process one item at a time.
- Donation/Payment Button: Allows the customer to enter an amount and checkout.
Third-Party Shopping Carts
There are a number of third-party shopping carts which have integrated to the payment gateway. This is the best option for merchants who need a full featured, turn-key shopping cart out of the box.
Click HERE for the list of Third-Party Shopping Carts.